Planning a prewedding, birthday or anniversary celebration? Our parish hall is available for functions most Saturdays. Our hall can easily accomodate 150+ guests and comes with about 19 sturdy but light weight tables and about 142 chairs. We have a complete kitchen with 2 stoves, ample parking and easy access to routes 128, 95, 93 and 24. You can find more information about our location here.
We are trying to keep prices affordable so for a limited time these rates apply. Prices will be going up so take advantage of these prices by reserving your hall date today:
$745 Hall Donation provides hall usage from 1:00pm, for setup, until 1:00am. All functions must end by 1am. The clean up must be completed and the premises vacated by 2am. By Town ordinance, all functions must be over, ie. cleaned up and off the premises by 2:00am.
$745 Donation for Hall
$100 Refundable Security Deposit
$50 Refundable Cleaning Deposit
$150 Minimum Cleaning Fee
TOTAL: $1045 (no alcohol)
If you wish to serve alcohol at your function:
Add $50 for a one day alcohol permit
Add $40 for a permit inspection fee
TOTAL: $1135 (with alcohol permit. Alcohol itself must be provided by the hall user.)
What We Handle
- All paperwork and permitting.
- Getting the facility successfully inspected.
Items Needed for a Reservation
- A valid current driver‘s license for the person in charge of the hall reservation. It cannot be a third party‘s license.
- A personal check as a reservation deposit in the amount of:
- If alcohol is not being served, $300.
- If alcohol
will be served, $390.
If alcohol will be served , as per the State of Massachusetts:
"Effective November 5, 2005, State law requires that the premises pass inspection by the building inspector prior to a one day special alcohol permit being issued."
How To Register
Applications for the Hall are accepted Sundays between
12:00 noon - 1:00pm in the parish office. Please call in advance to make an appointment, and have all forms of ID and your checkbook available.
For questions or to set up an appointment:Call Gil, the junior warden, at
- Reservations are made on a first come, first serve basis.
- As per the Town of Canton, MA, alcohol can
only be served between 6:00pm and 12:30am.
- We will 'hold' your desired function date for up to 7 (seven) days to allow you time submit your reservation. Held dates are NOT guaranteed. Only reservations are guaranteed. The hall must be reserved, (i.e. hall agreement signed and a deposit made), within 7 (seven) days of requesting a date to avoid loosing your "Hold" for that requested date. Reservations need to be completed at least five weeks in advance of your function. Please make your reservations as early as possible. Balances are due 30 days before your function date.
- Dates, donations, fees, and deposits are subject to change at any time and without notice. Other conditions, restrictions, and terms may apply.
The Parish Hall is
only reserved when:
- A Hall Usage Agreement is filled out and signed.
- A Reservation Deposit has been made, and the check
- Always consume alcohol wisely, and NEVER when if you are underage